Friday, February 11, 2005

Tampongate

Camilla, the red dress was not a good idea. All I could think of was that famous conversation between you and Charles back in the old days before Diana popped her clogs.

I'd blocked Charles' famous words "I want to be your tampon" from my mind (along with his promise to live inside your trousers) but seeing you head-to-toe in red brought it all flooding back. Literally. The red lapels on Charles' jacket did nothing to wipe the image from my mind. Just where had he been?

As for the wedding, frankly who cares? If it keeps Charles' mind off feminine hygiene, then it's fine by me.


Lady in red

1 Comments:

Blogger PeaceBang said...

I know. I was so worried that she might come down the aisle all dressed in white, with just a touch of red. And then I'd vomit and pass out.

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner