Saturday, December 10, 2005

Baby belle

In the heyday of Dawson's Creek, I never really had time for whiny Jen. My eyes were naturally drawn to chubby Pacey. Let's face it, if you had to choose between vulcan headed Dawson and monobrowed Pacey, it was going to be the monobrow every time. Now, however, Jen aka Michelle Williams is finally hitting the big league if only because she's shacked up with Heath 'soon to be bald' Ledger. And I have to say she's looking good. Only weeks after pushing out baby Matilda, Michelle graced the Brokeback Mountain premiere looking like this. Let's hope it's not down to a Heidi Klum style postnatal routine of starvation and bootcamp training.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always love the cross-legged street hooker stance. It seems to communicate: I'm an old-style traditional female (vulnerable, shaky on my feet). Or maybe, it just says: I've got to pee.

4:35 pm  
Blogger Josh said...

I was on board with Pacey too. Hadn’t thought of it as a Vulcan head but your right. There was always something that creeped me about him. Hope that head never goes bald, yikes.

12:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner