Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Is Tomkat no more?


The X Files always maintained that the truth is out there. And so, my fellow sceptics, the truth has hit the news stands like a small rentboy dropping to his knees before Tom Cruise.

Life & Style is admittedly no hallowed organ of unbiased journalism but us beggars can't always be choosers. They claim that - shock, horror, it can't be true - Tom and Katie have split up. The magazine quoted some 'friends' of the couple who said that T&K would keep going with the charade of their romance until after the birth of their baby.

Cue vigorous denials from Cruise and Holmes. "It should be known that the story is 100% false," said spokesman Arnold Robinson in a statement. Of course, it's false. There was never a 'relationship' there in the first place.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I'm betting Katie's daddy is hooking up with a lawyer as we speak. Tommy-boy didn't want her working after the baby was born...doesn't look like she's gonna have to...

I'm gonna say it: I'm crossing my fingers that this is the truth.

I LOATHE that short man!

8:23 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

Uh, it's just "amazing". *rolling eyes*

1:57 am  
Blogger Mia said...

Is Tommyboy still in denial or is it the closet or perhaps cupbord if you think of his height.
And yet again you makes my day a little lighter with your witty, wicked and oh so tru comments about the stars...

9:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner