Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Position vacant

I've found a new job (what am I saying, he doesn't have a job so this could be his first) for terminal malingerer and 'rapper' K Fed. Now that he's fulfilled his role as the inseminator and soon-to-be absent father for Britney's baby, K Fed could move on and get himself another gig.

Halle Berry is supposedly pregnant. It could just be a bit of water retention and a slow news day. If so, then K Fed should take Halle up on her offer. 'If there's no serious man, whoever I'm dating at the time, I'll say, 'Hey, would you like to have a baby? I'll sign a paper that will say I won't ask you for one red cent,'' she said recently. That job description should be music to K Fed's ears, something he's certainly depriving us all of with his 'rap' album.


If this is when she's happy, imagine what she'd be like when she's pregnant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were taught that in the world of evolution, as a rule, the fittest of the species had access to a greater number of sexual partners and propagated accordingly. If K Fed is our definition of "fittest", our species is in trouble.

10:47 pm  
Blogger Little Miss D said...

hey there! ive been following your blog for quite sometime now. i find your entries very interesting. can i link you?

4:09 am  
Blogger joyfish said...

Doesn't Halle have a boyfriend? And I think she prefers black men, not wiggers.

12:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner