Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Pitts

Oh for God's sake, just tell us what we know. What kind of 'friend' would let you live in their house, look after your kids and follow you around like a crazed stalker? Answer: a 'boyfriend'. These two clearly love drama otherwise they'd just come out and say the obvious.

There is just one cloud on their horizon though (apart from the fact that neither of them has quite got the hang of fidelity). Angelina may be in control now but just look at her Victoria Beckham pout. All the signs of a VB transformation are there - weight loss, lots of kids and a partner desperately clinging to his youth through bad hair and clothes. You've been warned.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do my eyes deceive me? Maddox's feet have finally touched ground!

1:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares?

1:46 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does she always just attach that child to her? How about really holding her?

2:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the adoption agencies love those pictures.

6:23 pm  
Blogger Green Glass Beads said...

I was thinking the very same myself...

2:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That can't be Brad Pitt...he's wearing high tops!!!

3:26 pm  
Blogger Alex said...

Adoption? I thought the black child was from her days with Billy Bob. He was Ethiopian on his mother's side, wasn't he?

7:01 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

I think the longer the Pitts keep saying nothing the more STUPID they look!
I agree with jess:
Angelina needs to take the baby out of the "bjorn" and hold her like a normal person.

10:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH WHO CARES JUST LET THEM LIVE THERE LIVES ALRAEDY... SO WHAT IF HE IS SPRUNG ON HER... IF HE DIDNT LIKE IT HE WOULD OF LEFT ALREADY DON'T YOU THINK !!

12:08 am  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Just saw a CH13 show (PBS) narrated by brad pitt, on third world health. Clearly he was put up to it by the 'gelina.

Bathroom Review
Rocketry

8:05 pm  
Blogger Colorful Stationery said...

By now, they are probably married already ....

5:18 am  
Blogger Mia said...

I agree, I mean everyone already know they have a thing and I think the whole family pic thing is rather cute even if there is a chance for a Woody Allen the next generation thing there...

8:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner