Friday, February 24, 2006

Thighs and Prejudice


Am I the only one to see this picture and think "Blimey, her thighs are way bigger than I thought?" When I think of Keira, I think of a skinny, bird-like creature with a boney chest and little arms. I've never consciously thought of Keira's arse and thighs before, which shows you just how great her stylists are. Cover the boney chest and skinny arms with as little material as possible and no-one notices that she's way out of proportion.

And as for her new boyfriend's 'beachwear', words fail me. It's a manly twist on a sarong but that doesn't make it any better. I don't mind a man in a sarong but I do mind Rupert in trousers stolen from a Thai electrician.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

What? Small boobs and a woman sized bum? And normal thighs? She's -gasp- normal!!! What a relief. I'm not the only perfectly shaped woman in this world.

9:32 pm  
Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Thank you Heidi. I knew Keira was a down to Earth gal. Now I know she's of this Earth too.

5:50 am  
Blogger Natalia said...

Oh, I think she's got a lovely body. First of all, her thighs aren't really that big, the way her body is angled to the camera is doing that trick. Second of all, she has a real body, one of the few real bodies in stardom, it seems.

Let's put it this way, she's no Victoria Beckham, and one can only hope that she will steer clear of all that.

8:58 am  
Blogger Mia said...

*gasp* A young star that have a body that looks normal...And I agree with Natalia, she may not be Posh beckham and lets hope she never goes that way...

7:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner