Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Break-Up(s)

What is going on this week? It's just one relationship going to ground on the rocks of infidelity, sub standard behaviour and frankly bad choice of partners (that's all I'm saying, Britney) after another.

Britney is clearly the big news of the week and she's certainly hogging the limelight in her ever smaller, tighter dresses. Divorce does not necessarily mean slutty but trust Britney to bring a new spin to proceedings.



Then there's Ryan Philippe who was allegedly thrown out of a Miami establishment after being found in a toilet cubicle with three women. And that's on top of claims he was doing co-star Abbie Cornish during the filming of Stop Loss. While still married to Reese Witherspoon. Ryan's claiming he's 'not perfect'. Too right. He's not even in the same ballpark as 'crap'.



And finally, not exactly A list news, but it's a break-up all the same. Jason 'Sex & The City' Lewis and Rosario Dawson are no more. Who knows why (and who cares)? But going on the performance of K Fed and Mr Phillipe this week, I'm bracing myself for more tales of male weakness.

3 Comments:

Blogger .:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

I think Britney has always been skanky, just now she can do more of it because she is skinny again...

2:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I always thought that Ryan and Reese was one of the few couples in hollywood that actually stood a chance in keeping the marrige going but I see that Ryan had the same weaknesses as the many other male stars...Shame on you Ryan...

8:14 am  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

Stuff like this just makes me love my husband even more...

4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner