Friday, January 26, 2007

Coming to America


Its officially time to throw out your TV and start playing chess instead. Not content with achieving complete tabloid saturation, the Beckhams could be coming to a TV screen near you some time soon. In a bid to increase their fame in the US, the happy couple are considering an offer from the Fox network to star in their own Osbourne style reality show. Titled Living With The Beckhams, the series would follow them as they just used to life in LA. You can see the benefits for Victoria. With a camera crew filming his every move, when will David find time to stray? If you can't watch him when he's out of your sight, then why not have a professional film crew to do it for you instead?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it is a smart move but I don't think anyone want to see a show about her and her hubby...
I wouldn't, not even if they paid me to and I really need money to pay my bills...

12:45 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

You know what would be really fun to watch? Posh and Becks moving in with the Osbournes!! Now THAT would be some stimulating FOX television!

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner