Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Woman in white



Anyone who saw this picture of Gwen Stefani at the recent Billboard Awards must have thought something was wrong. Stefani might often get the style thing wrong but never this wrong. The chunky thigh, the chalky face, the wrapover mini dress. Who in the name of God wears a wrapover mini dress, particularly a white one? It would seem that a pregnant, bloated, slightly sicky Gwen Stefani would wear one. Let's see how long the high maintenance coiffure and make-up last when she's got cracked nipples and throbbing piles.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She can be what ever she wants, she still gets me excited just looking at her 100 times faster than Angelina, J'Lo and all the others.

9:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she stops bleaching her hair for the embryos sake. Also, her shoes don't fit.

9:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a disaster.

10:21 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

LAME...hehe that's pretty good

11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah...back off the Gwen. She has her own style, and on top of it shes now pregnant.
Normally I support the snarky comments about celebs...but dude...its Gwen.
Shes awesome in my book.
And I don't think she looks half bad.

8:33 am  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

If she is really with child, I am so happy, because now she will finally stop talking about how much she wants children. Gwen, you can't have a baby by talking about it. What ya waiting for! She's healthy, rich, and has a fine man, and the clock's ticking. That'll be one beautiful baby.

8:15 pm  
Blogger LoraLoo said...

Congrats to her if she is... good for her. Not sure what it is about her, but I think she rocks.

10:06 pm  
Blogger Pokey said...

Congrats to Gwen and Gavin! Their baby will be beautiful!

6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky Cracker, common back, please post something new. I really love this blog.

5:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything Gwen wears is okay with me. I just dig her.

1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner