Friday, February 24, 2006

Hands-free Mum


Money clearly buys you one thing: another pair of hands to do the things you can't be arsed to do yourself. If Britney can't be bothered to put on bra, let alone wash or even brush her hair, she sure as hell can't be bothered to carry her own son. Enter Nanny so that Britney can go to the mall and eat fried chicken with two free hands.

So if you're not holding the baby, let alone breast-feeding him (in other words killing him with formula), then why did you bother to have him? If it was to hold onto K-Fed, then you know that plan's flawed. Baby or no baby, he only loves you for the number of zeroes you've got in your bank account.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat & Reg said...

If this is Britney at 25, I can't wait to see how bad she looks at 35. 45 will be even better!

5:56 pm  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Holy crap. I almost tossed my cookies when I saw this, and then I summarily thanked God that I hadn't eaten in hours and hours.

She looks like some serious hell. It's true what my husband says - some women just get plain, old UGLY after having kids. Couldn't have happened to a shittier person.

(I just put some seriously bad karma out there. *shrugging*)

1:37 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The baby is much better off with Nanny than with Momma.

7:51 pm  
Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

I completely agree with larryphil, and I bet the nanny knows that Baby must always be strapped into a baby seat while in a moving vehicle.

10:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner