Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sheryl Crow


Poor old Sheryl Crow has unfortunately joined Kylie as yet another high-profile victim of breast cancer. Sheryl apparently had surgery last week and is now going to have radiotherapy.

Being famous and sick doesn't make you anymore deserving of sympathy than the legions of people currently ill or dying out of the public eye. But at least Kylie and Sheryl are bringing awareness to the disease.

Lance Armstrong, Sheryl's fiance till a few weeks ago, typically had nothing but praise for her. "To all of her fans and friends out there, please keep Sheryl in your thoughts and prayers yet know that I have never known a stronger woman in my life," he said. "I was devastated to hear this news. Once again I'm reminded of just how pervasive this illness is as it has now touched someone I love deeply."

Well, that's cleared up who dumped who in that break-up. Maybe this'll bring them together again.

And, if you want to follow Sheryl's advice and do your bit for Lance's Livestrong foundation, then go to

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Hayes said...

As a fan of Sheryl Crow, I found her astrological profile very interesting in light of her current difficulties: http://astrodynamics.blogspot.com/2006/02/sheryl-crows-rough-year-continues.html.

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner