Friday, August 31, 2007

Gimme More


More or what? Drugs? Booze? Inappropriate nudity? Bad parenting skills? Who knows what Britney wants more of but her single Gimme More is out on Monday. To hear her usual breathy tones tell you "It's Britney, bitch" (just in case you'd have never guessed) click here. Let me know what you think. Would you give her more? Or take it all back?

Oh, and just so you don't forget how classy she is, here's a recent picture of the woman in question. The top half is almost right but she's clearly forgotten her pants (again) but strangely not her winter boots.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger A. Hidell said...

Jesus, that song couldn't be worse if it tried. This is her "comeback"? Gimme More? Please, bitch, gimme more silence.

9:26 pm  
Blogger Pokey said...

That song is horrible. I certainly hope that's not the best she has to offer.

5:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argghhh my eyes, the pain.
Is it gone? *shudders*
Why does Britney have to torment the rest of the world by running around without pants, it's disgusting.
I am pretty sure that in a couple of years her sons will divorce her and claim to not know her, I know I would if she was my mom.

6:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Cool stuff you got. Nice take, where did you get this?
By the way, let me show you some of my works

@ manilablend.blogspot.com

Many thanks

6:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner