Monday, July 25, 2005

Fidelity not flowers

Jude Law ist labouring under some Stone Age assumption that sending a lady flowers will sort out any romantic mishaps. Forgotten her birthday? Flowers. Got drunk instead of going home? Flowers. Sleep with the nanny for three months. Call me a feminist but I'm thinking flowers just aren't going to cut it on that one.

He can send all the bouquets, hand-tied posies and baskets he likes (and apparently he has been bombarding Sienna with the contents of every London florist) but I'd be surprised and very surprised if it made a difference.

Can't stop shagging other women even if you're married or engaged? I don't think Interflora can't help you with that one. Maybe Arseholes Anonymous.

And that other arsehole Pete Doherty has finally got himself dumped by doormat Kate Moss. After brawling on the streets of Camden Kate lost her patience (and any last shred of self-respect) and gave Pete the big finger. About bleeding time but I suspect it's only a matter of time (roughly about three minutes) before she takes him back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner