Friday, October 28, 2005

Cheerleader



Victoria Beckham is never one to introduce the new season's look into her wardrobe with any subtletly. It's fashionable so I'll buy the whole look and plaster myself in it, seems to be her mantra. The continually shrinking talent vacuum has, true to fashion, seen that pom poms are in and gone overboard. When most of us would buy a scarf with a couple of small pom poms on it, old VB won't be outshone by anyone else. The result? Part woman part knitted toiletroll holder.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jinsane said...

You are hilarious! Ran across your blog by accident, but I'll definitely check back in. ;o)

7:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is friggin funny. I really think that you should write a newspaper column or something. I actually went through almost all yer blog!

ttyl,
Free Legal MP3 Music and Movie Downloads

9:02 pm  
Blogger Pat & Reg said...

they were called "tribbles"

9:23 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

BlondGuy said...

You know, if we stopped paying attention to her, she'd go away


I daresay that if we stopped paying attention to her she'd run back to her grandmother's house and find something even more hideous to try and shock us with!!

6:18 pm  
Blogger Ranting Munki said...

OMG.... THAT IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:12 am  
Blogger Mia said...

*cackels insanley* Knitted toilettpaperholder indeed...Your still wickedly funny which is of the good...sitting at work cackling at the comments you make about the stars...

8:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner