Friday, January 13, 2006

The Tin Man trades in his heart for airmiles

I think I overestimated Brad Pitt's emotional growth this week. It now turns out that Brad did not, as previously thought, show some sensitivity and call Jennifer Aniston to tell her about his impending fatherhood before his publicist broke the news to the waiting world and his dog. Jen got the news with the rest of us according to her publicist. What a nice guy Brad is. Let's hope for his big-lipped offspring's sake that his parenting skills are superior to his skills with women.
And here is the proof that Brad has shared bodily fluids with Angjo. She's still reed-thin but growing that bump.

7 Comments:

Blogger UltimateWriter said...

That guy in the picture looks like Elian Gonzales.

7:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks as pregnant as she does.

7:40 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does and Ex really have to call and Ex to let them know what changes they have made intheir new life? I am not a huge fan of Brad, I would consider myself on team Aniston,but Brad and Jen had no kids together, they are apart now and unless he wanted to tell her as a friends about his news I don't really think its required.

9:01 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

I don't think it's required, but knowing the certain media storm the announcement would cause, informing the ex as a courtesy would have showed some class.

I hope the Tin Man's pecker rusts and falls off.

4:50 pm  
Blogger Sadie said...

Hold it-- have Maddox's feet touched land?

1:15 am  
Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

She's pregnant; she can't be hoisting a three-year-old over her shoulder like a calfskin Prada tote.

6:01 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

OMG Sadie you are right the tyke is standing on his own, wow, I didn't think about that when I read Lucky's post but when I saw your comment I realised that he did indeed stand on his own feet. I didn't think he could stand, less walk on his own.

10:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner