Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You had me at 'I love those scatter cushions'...



Renee just can't keep away from her fey friends. You'd think she would steer clear of romantic liasons with gay men after the Kenny incident but no, here she is again latching onto any available man regardless of their blatant sexuality. The tight orange t-shirt and tapered trousers, let alone the wedding ring on his left hand, should set alarm bells ringing for Renee. Is she deaf? Substitute boyfriend Damien Rice must have his emergency bag packed and ready by the frontdoor because that weepy call is sure to come soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

Is it just me noticing, or does Renee look a little Simian in this photo?

5:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Simian is another way of saying, "I want him so bad I can't keep my face from looking like a monkey's ass", then I agree with you rocky (raquel).

5:50 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

LOL hehe you got it larryphil!

7:41 pm  
Blogger Pokey said...

He is so obviously gay. I just don't understand Renee, not to mention she is not cute at all. I find her very unattractive. She looks like she has been sucking on lemon and it annoys me.

9:06 pm  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Please don't offend the primat family by lumping her crazy-ass self into it. I beg of you, rocky!

I have a real problem with chicks who have this perpetual mushed up grimace. Some people think it's cute...others think it's a 'thoughtful expression.' Me? It makes you look like a horse's ass. Even more so than dating men who are obviously gay.

Dumb.

2:57 am  
Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Why doesn't she OPEN her eyes?!?!? She's always squinting. And for god sakes, someone give that woman a sandwich before she blows away!

3:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner