Monday, January 16, 2006

Mummy's girls



Want to know why the Hilton sisters are such a pair of trollops? Well, wonder no longer. Check out old Mother Hilton and suddenly everything makes sense. Madonna might be able to look hot (and not unlike a crossdresser) at 47 but that's because she works out like a Marine and upholsters her assets. Mummy Hilton doesn't look hot at 46 because it's all silicone and no bra. Just because you've bought yourself a pair of 18 year-old's breasts doesn't mean we need to see them and you need to show them. And they don't match your bratwurst upperarms. All that money and she still doesn't know how to accessorise.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With a long family tradition and a high social station, you would think that the Hiltons would consider themselves to be an "old" mammaries family rather than "new" mammaries. Socialites everywhere must be shaking their heads as Mother Hilton flaunts a new set. I bet that when Grandma Hilton shows her tits in public, they are not these new-fangled, johnny-come-lately jobbies.

9:23 pm  
Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Holy cow! What on Earth do these women think they're doing??!! Honest to God, I don't even know what to say. Maybe just a big, huge bitch slap might send some sense into them. Then again, there's nothing in their craniums for the sense to stick to, so never mind.

11:41 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

Just goes to show that money can't buy class...

Who wants to be a Hilton? Not me!

1:13 am  
Blogger Mia said...

I have decided to stay in my boring middleclass situation if lots of money and high class makes you act like this. Why does she think that the world want to se her nwe boobs, I don't and I am sure as he** that nobody else want to see them. People like her makes me ashamed of being a women. Yuck, now I will have nightmares about blonde meatballs with silicon boobs and bratwurst arms. maybe I should avoid sleep until I forget that mental picture.

10:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner