Thursday, March 02, 2006

Walk the Latino



I'm not sure who's luckier in this new pairing, Eva Mendes or Joaquin Phoenix. Eva has undoubtedly got that sultry Latino thing going on - stern but sexy. Cross her and she'll shrivel your testicles with just one hard stare at 50 paces. Joaquin, on the other hand, looks a rough and tortured soul. That lip, those mistrustful eyes, that cigarette permanently clamped in one hand and the hip flask in the other. Any woman with fixing tendencies will be drawn to this man like a magnet. So are they really getting it on? What do you think?

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

I think he has the most beautiful stunning eyes. Any kid of his would be gorgeous.

12:41 am  
Blogger chelene said...

I think they're both gorgeous. I hope it's true.

2:57 am  
Blogger Pat & Reg said...

It sounds like a match made in purgatory. Pure heaven and bliss at times, and all hellfire and brimstone at others. MAybe it will last.

5:37 pm  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Lord in heaven, I love myself some Joachim.

5:47 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

Much as I think that being a celebrity might be a really sucky deal overall, they do get the benefit of playing with fire since they have more resources to pick up the pieces when it burns out.

If I had the cash to afford the inevitable post-relationship therapy, I'd take the Phoenix-fixer-upper in heartbeat.

BTW, I thought Eva had a boyfriend already...?

6:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner