Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Good God

Only Paris Hilton would conduct celebrity interviews from prison. And claim to find God in three days behind bars. In a phone interview with Barbara Walters from jail, Paris claims she is no longer superficial, has found God, wants to work with sick children and has not looked in a mirror since entering prison.

"I'm not the same person I was," she said. "I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that. I have been thinking that I want to do different things when I am out of here. I have become much more spiritual. God has given me this new chance.

My spirit or soul did not like the way I was being seen and that is why I was sent to jail. God has released me. I feel that the purpose of my life is to be where I am."

I know He works in mysterious ways but he's surpassed Himself this time. Still, at least the transformation will only be temporary. The time it takes for Paris to pick up her $1000 handbag, mini dog and car keys.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

I don't know who's worse. Paris or Barbra Walters. They both make me queasy.

7:49 pm  
Anonymous PR press releases said...

Paris is everywhere, we have to accept that and wait for it to pass. I don't know what's her point but she always gets what she wants.

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner