Monday, April 30, 2007

Rehab my arse


Rehab has clearly worked a treat for Britney Spears. She's so obviously over all that exhibitionism, sluttiness and attention-seeking from her 'wild' phase. Cos we all go out in ripped fishnets, wearing a red bikini under a see through lace dress. Many's the time I head down to the supermarket in th every same outfit, particularly in winter.

There's no point pulling on that hem, Britney love. It's not going to cover anything up. It says something when your bald head is the most dressed part of your anatomy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

80
My eyes, they burn.
Does anyone has soap I think I have to wash my brain to get rid of that picture...

9:52 am  
Blogger Sarah Letnes said...

Someday soon Sean Preston will ask, "Mommy, why do I have to wear pants?"

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner