Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bye Bye Britney


It's nice to see that Britney's keeping busy. As well as alienating her family, friends and fans, she's now lost her manager and lawyer Laura Wasser, who was representing her in the ongoing custody battle with KFed. Nice work for one week. Her management company, The Firm, were cryptic about their reasons for quitting but I think we can all read between the lines.

"It saddens us to confirm media reports that we have terminated our professional relationship with Britney Spears," said The Firm in the statement. "We believe Britney is enormously talented, and has made a terrific record. But current circumstances have prevented us from properly doing our job. We wish Britney the best."

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that the Firm really wanted to say that Britney has lost the plot, can't be bothered to work, is taking too many drugs and is about to lose her kids in a very public court case. Oh, and getting banned from the exclusive Chateau Marmont hotel in LA for walking around the corridors smearing food on her face. Not exactly the kind of client you want on your books. And not exactly the virgin princess of old.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think people should just layoff of Britney, she is having a hard time as it is. All women know that when there is something wrong in our lives we seem to make bad judgement calls on other things. The poor girl has so much on her plate as it is and not only is family and friends and media turning on her but also her fans, I think it is not fair nor nice. Let her be stop hounding on the girl, and maybe she will surprise all of you. I for one have faith in her that she will get her life back together one step at a time. She's got so much pressure that people are just expecting her to mess up, and sometimes you feel that what the hell so what if I am not meeting peoples standards off me, there all wanting me to fall flat. I think if everyone were to give her a little bit more support she will over over all that is going wrong for her. I meam, who hasn't gone through a break up, let alone a nasty one with a jerk who had nothing and now wants it all. I think as women we should stand by her to j=help her over come that beast, if not for her but for all the times we went through a hard break up and had no idea what to do or how to go on. Put yourself in her shoes, it not easy and we don't even have half of what she goes throgh on a daily bases! I for one will be supporting her until she gets better with all that is in her life.

1:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've gone through some really hard times, as have many others....not once did I parade around sans underwear. Or shave my head.

6:24 pm  
Blogger Fair Loan Modification Needed Now said...

where is luckycrackerblogspot?
I loved this site - it was hilarious???
where is it? no new posts in months???

2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I feel great happy to find an excellent blog here,thank you,my dear friend!Appreciating your

blog is a great joy for me!I think I will be a regular visitor of your blog!Let’s make good

friends,ok?Let me introduce my hobby to share with you first!
Air jordan 14 shoes
Air jordan 15 shoes
Air jordan 16 shoes
Air jordan 17 shoes
Air jordan 18 shoes
Air jordan 19 shoes
Air jordan 20 shoes
Air jordan 21 shoes
Air jordan 22 shoes
Air jordan 23 shoes
Air jordan melo 1.5 shoes
Air jordan2.5 shoes
Air jordan 3.5 shoes
Air jordan 6 ring shoes
Air jordan 10.5 shoes
Air Jordan shoes 2009

9:41 am  
Anonymous Bröst said...

I just think poor girl. One would go crazy about almost loosing your children without that media attention.

1:30 pm  
Anonymous durmush said...

dont panic pls

1:20 pm  
Anonymous video said...

great pictures thanks

7:42 pm  
Anonymous paraslim force said...

great pictures

3:43 pm  
Anonymous acai berry said...

http://hubpages.com/hub/acai-berry-the-weight-loss-product
http://hubpages.com/hub/Acai-berry-Pure

3:45 pm  
Anonymous Eric Schiffer Fan said...

That's a really funny picture of Britney...

8:04 am  
Anonymous optimistic55 said...

Very good writing i must say.
Keep up the good work and publish often

10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner