Sunday, October 16, 2005

Baby Spice

Geri Halliwell's lapdogs should start calling round the animal shelters for a free kennel because Ginger Spice is upgrading to the single girl's ultimate accessory - a baby. Ginger has gotten herself pregnant by a guy she has been dating since the summer and the baby is due in the Spring. But in true celebrity fuckwit style, she'll be going it alone, having already screwed up her relationship with the father, British journalist Sacha Gervasi (below).



The benefits of a baby are clear for Geri even before it arrives. Thanks to Baby Halliwell, there's no need for yet more breast implants. She can also let herself go and chow down on as much junk food for as she likes.

For all their talk of Girl Power, the Spice Girls have become bad adverts for modern womanhood. Posh Spice is an anoxeric, fashion-obsessed mother of three and married to a serial adulterer, Scary got pregnant by a money grabber, married him and then ditched him and Baby has an on-off relationship with a younger guy. Sporty is the only one to have a seemingly stable relationship with a non-famous person. None of them have any talent but that hasn't stopped them from trying to resurrect their 'careers' every year or so.

Still, at least the baby will be earning its keep. Apart from the 'how I lost my baby weight in three minutes' tabloid serialisation, I sense another autobiography coming on.

17 Comments:

Blogger The Kitchen said...

Cracker, I just love your blog. Came across it the other day, and now I am a daily reader. Keep up the fun and wit!!

4:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!Keep up the fun and wit!!

amigos do homer

i live in SÃO PAULO,BRAZIL

I SEE Y ,ALEX SANTIAGO

and please coments in my blog

5:40 pm  
Blogger xianfu said...

nice blog...ciao

6:05 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are such a funny writer, as laim as it is I love celebs gossip.
Thanks

6:09 pm  
Blogger Aussiemon said...

Does Simon Crowell give marriage advice?
SSG Oz
Army Nurse.blogspot.com

7:03 pm  
Blogger Aussiemon said...

I agree with Jess? What makes us keep coming back for more?
SSG Oz

7:04 pm  
Blogger The Homeless Parrot said...

hahaha. i hate celebrities and hollywood and the useless frivolity that people so avidly pay attention to. i love your blog.

8:57 pm  
Blogger Marcia said...

It's funny and satisfying to realize how far the S.G. have fallen. That Guy got to knock boots with Sexy Spice? Even MY standards are higher than that...

9:51 pm  
Blogger progressively anti-social said...

i am new to blogger but this is by far one of the best blogs out there...and yes i am a new blogger, but take my praises pleaseeee

10:14 pm  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Yeah so much for girl power.

I am proud to say one of my few accurate long term predictions was that they would totally collapse in 6 months. This on the day I first noticed they had a line of candy. And lucky for me, it worked out.

R2000

10:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there anything more trivial than celebrity gossip?

11:07 pm  
Blogger Jonathan said...

I'm never normally a lover of celebrity gossip, but that is just hilarious! I think I shall have to blog about this post...

11:24 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha... why are you bitching?

Fun stuff... nice blog...

2:35 am  
Blogger charmeen said...

they have to keep life *spiced* up!

2:44 am  
Blogger Maybe an echo said...

Sell this shit to the E! channel. Call it "Celebrity Blow Job"

6:34 am  
Blogger TAC-2 said...

i wasn´t into gossip earlier but you and this blog made interested...

;- )

7:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a Black Dog named Cracker. He's a toy Pom. I'm thinking about breeding him. I wonder what the pup's would look like if I bought a white toy pom. female, to breed him with? I probably should'nt. I already know what her name would have to be. I can already hear me, outside, calling my dogs.
Hence; Trouble, My middle name. Wait till you hear what my last name is. OH! and my cats..........

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner