Thursday, April 06, 2006

So Over Crow


Lance, love, you don't look too heartbroken to me. What with a young nubile lady on your arm just a few short weeks after splitting up from 'the love of your life', it doesn't seem like you've been listening to Sheryl's music and weeping in deep, existential despair about how you fucked it all up. She's never going to take you back if you're dicking a silicon-enhanced 23-year old. It doesn't exactly scream 'take me back, I made a mistake'. It screams 'I'm making yet another mistake. Run!'.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH he so doesn't deserve Sheryl.

11:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember: this is a guy who still rides a bicycle.

12:42 pm  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

"A ha huh! OOH! Look at my new boy! He's like famous or something! Omigod!"

That's as mean as I'm capable of, sorry.

7:26 pm  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

*grimace* I've often found myself daydreaming about smacking the hell out of stupid girls like that little chick.

I don't need to waste my time. That picture does enough damage.

8:08 pm  
Blogger Jessica said...

Look, I'm glad that he beat the odds on the cancer thing and all. I really am happy for him.
But enough with the damn rubber bracelets already.
We get it.
You LIVESTRONG. That's great.
But enough already.

9:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I feel so bad for his wife.

She stuck by him through training and races, and children, and cancer, and then he dumps her for a "rock star".

Yeah, he's my hero.

9:03 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

what an a**...He got this hot woman who loved him and supported him through it all and he leaves her for some rockstar and now this...ugh this only support my opinion that most hot men are evil, not good looking snarkyfun evil but slimey grima wormtongue kinda evil...

10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner