Friday, March 10, 2006

Eva and Joaquin



I wonder what Eva Mendes' longterm boyfriend makes of this picture. Joaquin's got that look - post shag fag in this mouth, crumpled jeans falling off his arse likes he's just picked them up off the bedroom floor, tousled hair. Eva's not exactly looking virtuous either in that mismatched outfit and big shades. What's that polo neck jumper hiding? Love bites? Are the shades hiding the fact you've been up all night ramming the headboard into the bedroom wall?

I've never seen Eva's 'boyfriend', he may well be a god, but even he must understand the pull of Joaquin. How can any woman resist him?

7 Comments:

Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

More Joaquin! More, more!

ha ha ha, I just meant that as "let's see more Joaquin photos here" but it came out much funnier.

12:27 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

These so-called 'friends' need to rent "When Harry Met Sally"

3:10 pm  
Blogger Silja said...

I totally get her... No woman could say no to him.

Joaquin! Come ravish me NOW!!!

8:47 pm  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

*sigh* I would do whatever he asked. Period.

3:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's time for you gals to take a cold shower. A LONG cold shower.

2:38 pm  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Wanna jump in with us, larry?

9:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To buddha girl:

Let me just say this: while no woman could resist Joaquin, not too many men could either.

4:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner