Saturday, March 18, 2006

I (really don't) wanna kiss you


And on and on the charade goes. I think we're all agreed that Tom Cruise just can't do straight. After this week's hand holding awkwardness (below), Tom tries to take it up a gear for the world's press by attempting a smooch. Yeah, because every straight man thinks 'I'm so straight that I'll notify photographers and then go in for a two-handed kidney grab'. Again, the hands give it away. Too lowdown and not touching anything remotely erotic or female. Katie's gone for the standard hand-in-hair-because-he's-so-darned-hot manoeuvre but who's she kidding? Tom? Hot? He's never hot unless you're a 15 year-old rent boy and you're being paid thousands of dollars an hour. And finally, why is he always covered up head to foot? So he won't touch skin with a lady?

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Makes me think of this picture.


http://xsco.net/global/img/memo/nopriv_homo.jpg

8:56 pm  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Again, the rent boy comment sends me into immediate giggles. Stupid Crazy Boy should give this charade a rest. I'm seriously considering actually attending a church service so I can pray for the kid in the oven.

1:26 am  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

*shrieking with laughter at Mark's link*

3:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right, Lucky: the hands give it away.

He always was a bad actor.

3:12 pm  
Blogger Mia said...

mamma mia my eyes...Can't Tom just leave it alone and stop tormenting us with icky pics of him and his fake lovestory with Katie...I mean his life will never be a movie no matter how much he tries to live after a script that nobody else have read...And he can't get people belive that he is not gay when he do things like this pic...
Get a new life Tom Cruise because this one makes the rest of us sick...

12:46 pm  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

okay, no more Tom & Katie please. Please.

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner