Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Baby belly


The angle of this shot tells you all you need to know about celeb news photographers - they are scum. This poor brainwashed girl has enough on her plate with the psycho boyfriend without some pap circulating her stretchmarks to the world. That said, Katie, why aren't you at home with your baby? I know you're young but surely you can stay focused on one very important thing for more than a few days. If you've got Attention Deficit Disorder, you could always steal some Ritalin from Tom's manbag. And if you insist on leaving the baby at home, then in some twisted way your stretchmarks are up for grabs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

I think that I'm still in chock over the fact that someone actully wanted to bear Tom's spawn or that he even was aloud to have a spawn...And maybe katies parents should find a good excorsist for her or maybe a shrink who is specialized on curing people who have been dragged down in some whacky sect...

6:45 am  
Blogger Karla said...

She probably only does what Father Tom tells her to do. If she left the baby it's probably because he ordered her to. Poor Katie, I feel sad for this picture. I'd be devastated if someone took this picture of me. Nobody sees my stretch marks.

8:05 pm  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

Ok, I agree - stretchmark photos are waaay over the line. Paparazzi are kind of like that aborted sea life you referred to last year, Cracker.

As for leaving her baby - WTF?? Charade's over, kids. You calved, Katie, and no nobody really cares anymore. Stay home with your little one.

4:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner