Friday, November 24, 2006

Curved spines & warped minds


Katie has started married life as she means to go on - laughing at her husband (in a mixture of fear and scared amusement) and slouching. I hope her multi-million dollar pay-off is going to be worth the hunch back she's quickly developing. While she might be able to wear a back brace in her hours off public duty, it will be much more difficult to straighten out the Cruise madness now warping her mind. Imagine those crazed, intense eyes boring into your at such close proximity every day. I think I'd be laughing nervously too. And secretly plotting my escape.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so agree, who wouldn't plotting on escaping and living out the rest of ones life somewhere faraway from him...

7:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love her dress.

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner