Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oops I did it again

Some people go for tattoos, multiple piercing and dodgy Mohicans. Others might resort to boozing and skipping school. But Goth haircuts and Thunderbird just didn’t do it for Britney Spears. To get attention from her parents, Britters thought that it was Vegas or bust. So she married a friend for 55 hours before calling it all off.

"I think that really kind of was a desperate cry to my family,” she said. “I kind of feel it brought my family together, and that was something that needed to happen."

As desperate cries for help go, it’s pretty lame. Call me old-fashioned, but whatever happened to hanging around Camden Tube station with some Tenants Special brew?

And if Britney’s trashy wedding in Vegas was a cry for help, just how desperate must she be now, six months after her second stagger down the aisle with soap-shy Kevin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner