Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Corpse Bride


When their big day is almost upon them, most brides get a little help with hair, make-up and maybe the odd bit of waxing. Not Nicole Kidman. Being above mere mortals, tongs, brushes and hot wax are not enough. No, it's needles or nothing. For her special day, when her new husband is likely to eclipse her efforts in the highlights and tanning department, Nicole has got herself all Botoxed up. She can just about smile but from the eyes up, no one's home. No amount of crazy hair is going to hide the fact that her eyebrows are wonky and her forehead doesn't move. Let's hope she's going for the full veil otherwise Nicole is going to look more like a corpse than a bride.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Oh dear. I guess you can't blame her. Married to then divorced from The Fucktard. Then, on to marrying someone who uses more hair product than any high-maintenance woman I know. Corpse? Hmm perhaps...but at least she won't be prone in a bed next to Alien Boy.

4:07 pm  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

What's wrong with wrinkles???????

8:11 pm  
Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Scary...

10:33 pm  
Blogger Maria said...

after nicole's hairdo, let's move to britney's new black-do! that's really something, considering she's preggo!

6:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The increasing grotesqueness and freakiness of high profile celebrities reflects the sick, unhealthy, badly nourished, physically degenerating society that employs them as propagandists and shills.

These celebrities are slowly and effectively lowering the bar for what is to be considered normal, beautiful and desirable, as well as making it clear to all of us the insane steps one must take to buy some time before being tossed onto society's ash heap.

Just kidding.

9:08 pm  
Blogger Heidi the Hick said...

I actually agreed with Larryphil before he was kidding.

But I love the Famous People. They give me a base line to compare my own life and always come up better off.

5:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi: I'm just kidding about just kidding.

Love your comments. Not kidding.

6:08 pm  
Blogger Pat & Reg said...

Yo, lucky craker. You have a great blog and you sucked me in to it months ago and now you post so infrequently I feel I'm going through withdrawls. Not to put any pressure on you but please post more often. Your stuff keeps me amused and I must admit, I'm addicted!!!

7:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner