Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Wed in haste, divorce at speed



I hope you're all sitting down for this one because the news is shocking. It's news you could never predict, even in your wildest, most outlandish fantasies, and you may never get over it. Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock are getting divorced after almost four months of marriage. Clearly true love only has a three month shelf-life so Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes should be okay for a few years yet.

Who could have foreseen the sudden marital meltdown when the wedding was so classy? With Kid in a clean tshirt and baseball cap and Pamela in some dress that could barely contain her assets, the ceremony had elegance and committment written all over it. When Pammie slipped into a white bikini for the wedding reception you just knew this pair's shared love of trash would see them through. How could I have been so wrong?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Who didn't see this train-wreck coming from a mile away?

WHY are people so stupid??

6:29 pm  
Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Dear GOD.

All I can think of is her two KIDS who have to watch this shit for brains. Between her and Tommy Lee, those kids had better have SOME SORT of advocate on their sides if they're to survive.

9:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Buddha_Girl, those poor poor kids...If I had her for a mother all my mony would go to pay of my debt to the shrink...
And stars often wonders why just their kids get so fucked up...well as I see it it is easy to figure it out, even a mathklutz like me can understand why then they should have no problem to see it themself...
Stars that see relationships like toys+mony+reporters=crazy children with eating disorders
Did I miss something???
Thank the goddess that my parents are boringly normal...

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

I heart FeedBurner